I have the honour of being the first software program that Simsa created. I’ve come a long way in the aluminium industry over the years (I’ve been performing my duties since 1989). To date, many carpenters continue to rely on me, opening ‘infinite windows’ with new customers…
During the course of my journey, I first programmed in MS-DOS. Later, I worked with the length and width of windows and doors (in 2D), but I couldn’t work with their depth! For years now, I’ve only designed in 3D and it is fantastic to see reality as it is… But above all… I PROVIDE QUOTATIONS AND MANUFACTURE!
¡Let me ‘aluminate’ you !
TEOALU 3D : «I DESIGN AND CALCULATE QUOTATIONS»
Let me put my ‘best cards’ on the table when discussing the quotation modules:
- I design in 3D and graphically represent all the projects that I generate. I make it possible to display any section of the frame either vertically or horizontally, and also list all of its features and measurements.
- I save you from having to create thousands of designs: I have a very practical tool that manages changes and makes it possible to mix and match all types of joint sealants, guides, blinds, etc., in the same frame.
- I automatically recalculate quotations: when I generate a project, I can place a value on it with any frame catalogue included in my database. That way you won’t have to design it again!
- I am an open program: I make it easy to incorporate rates for suppliers by means of my Excel importer.
TEOALU 3D: «I CREATE WORK ORDERS AND LISTS»
I am nothing without the manufacturing modules… let me describe what I’m all about in the workshop:
- I generate work orders: I help you to define the workshop’s tasks and calculate how to optimise frames and sheets, even selecting the optimal rail and managing offcuts.
- I create cutting and assembly lists: I automatically generate the reports and graphics that the operators need to manufacture the frames (optimisation, the resulting offcuts and its %).
- I facilitate the exact positioning of mechanised processes and I represent them in 3D.
- I send the work orders directly to any machine or CNC (machining centre).
TEOALU 3D : "MY REGULAR ADD-ON MODULES"
Not only do I cover basic quotation and manufacturing needs, but I also include additional solutions. You’ve got it so easy... :)
- Business management: I link quotation management with purchasing and sales (including customer invoices, dispatch notes, and invoices and vouchers).
- Accounting and Finance: I automatically transfer all the information generated by invoices to customers and suppliers to accounting and financial management.
- Construction management: I manage operator reports, enter expenses and overtime, generate supplier orders and allocate materials to the works, send production orders and plan the work in accordance with deliveries.
IT’S EXTREMELY EASY FOR YOU TO CHECK IT ALL OUT YOURSELF…
WOULD YOU LIKE TO REQUEST A DEMO? :)