Welcome to my presentation,
My name is Teowin ERP and I’m considered to be the most comprehensive solution on the market for furniture manufacturers.
I was specifically developed for the furniture industry and I coordinate every area of your factory.
My primary goal is to increase your PRODUCTIVITY and facilitate the transition towards a SMART FACTORY.
I’ve worked with all types of furniture factories since 1995. As a result, I now have a whole range of tools that I use to manage and optimise tasks, resources and materials, by automising production processes and facilitating decision-making in all areas of your factory.
Teowin ERP: “Do you wnt to know how I help each department?”
- I create a production catalogue via multiple variants which increase its flexibility in use.
- I conveniently manage special orders.
- I manage production orders:
- Upon request
- From rejections and returns
- In order to supply semi-finished product stock.
- I automatically calculate cutting lists and mechanised processes from production orders.
- I optimise materials and report on the hardware required.
- I generate the machine connection programs (cutting, nesting, machining and edging).
- I calculate costs and make it easer to set rates.
- There are two different ways to enter orders:
- Automatically: importing those from Teowin Design, Teoweb Plus + and Teoweb Planner.
- Manually: you can enter them into my system via the 3D editor or the quotation module.
- My order book performs the following functions:
- It automates the confirmation of the orders you select in batch mode.
- It blocks orders if applicable (confirmation pending, balance exceeded, payment pending, etc.).
- It tracks and reports on order status
- It estimates the delivery date.
- It manages returns and rejections.
- It calculates shipping and applies up to six different types of discounts.
- I calculate purchasing needs .
- I submit the potential orders to the supplier who can fulfil them.
- I display prices and delivery dates.
- I facilitate decision-making prior to purchase.
TEOWIN ERP: “I AUTOMATE YOUR FACTORY”
- I distribute the machine connection programs and the work reports.
- I label parts, modules, packages and pallets.
- I monitor the tasks being carried out thanks to their factory time cards.
- I manage package assembly and packing.
- I coordinate the outsourcing of production processes.
I manage the stock of:
- Raw materials
- Semi-finished products
- Finished products
- I supervise quality control.
- I control where stock is located in the warehouse and reserve materials.
- I conduct inventories and standardise stock.
- I manage carriers.
- I manage and organise truck loading.
- I issue total or partial delivery notes.
TEOWIN ERP: “I COORDINATE ALL AREAS OF YOUR COMPANY”
- I manage customers:
- I fully and partially invoice the customer.
- I manage the risk covered.
- I invoice carriers.
- I calculate commissions.
- I facilitate procedures with banks
- I manage receivables and payables.
- I monitor the company’s treasury.
- I manage cash flow.
- I manage taxes.
- I report on:
- Balance sheets
- Profits and losses
- Amounts and balances
- I amortise automatically.
- I handle analytical accounting.
TEOWIN ERP: "MY ADD-ON MODULES…"
- .Connections to machines or other optimisers: link me to your factory machines through direct connections or via other optimisers. Discover [Here] the manufacturers and third-party software to which I can send information.
- Construction Management: I manage operator reports, enter expenses and overtime, generate supplier orders and allocate materials to the works, send production orders and plan the work in accordance with deliveries.
- Connect with other programs: you can contract the connection with other software through our CUSTOM PROGRAMMING service.
ASKS SIMSA FOR A ‘DEMO’
LET’S MANAGE YOUR FACTORY TOGETHER!